Jester – Beta 2 Released
November 10, 2015
- Improved load time
- Intro Curves
- Save / Export / Import replays (so you can send your best games to your friends to watch).
- Custom Games, including “Heritage 1”, “Heritage 1 Death”, “Heritage 2”, “Heritage 2 Death”, and “Heritage 2 Dig”
- The ability for you to create your own games (Level Systems) for yourself and others to play, using XML, or using a visual editor that is included with the game.
- Notification when an update is available.
- The beginnings of a story screen and some tips.
- Improved Key Config Screen.
- Improved Single Player Goals screen
- Rotation Skill and Shift Skill are now measured in game, and also across your own history.
- Backgrounds, in game and out of game.
- Right click for help on singleplayer screen.
- Most features available at the start of the game, and it is more clear what you have to do to unlock previews and the hold key. Plus a bunch of back-end stuff that’s boring to hear about.
In addition, there is now an OS-X version available!
All comments, criticisms, bug reports, and feature suggestions are welcome. 🙂 I hope you enjoy the game.
The next big thing I’m going to be working on is online multiplayer and I’m pretty excited about that. Once I have it working, I’ll release it as Beta 3.